SUPPORTING OUR COMMUNITY’S ABUSED CHILDREN
To provide the services needed for child victims of sexual assault or other forms of abuse to become stabilized and able to function normally again costs approximately $300 per child. In 2020, we served over 250 children in the 7th Judicial District.
To provide services to each of these children, the Dolphin House desperately needs financial help from people, businesses and churches in our community—friends who are willing to support child victims.
A Friend of the Dolphin House can provide the costs for one child by contributing $25 per month.
PLEASE BECOME A FRIEND OF THE DOLPHIN HOUSE
AND BRING HELP AND HOPE
TO ABUSED CHILDREN IN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY!
You can donate to the Dolphin House monthly in three ways:
- Stop by the Dolphin House during office hours and registering your credit card for automatic donations
- Pay with Network for Good
- Pay through ColoradoGives.org
- Pay with PayPal. A PayPal account is required for recurring donations. It is easy to set up.
Please donate to help abused children.
Network for Good
ColoradoGives.org is an online resource featuring hundreds of Colorado charities. Made possible by Community First Foundation, it encourages charitable giving by providing comprehensive, objective and up-to-date information about local charities--and an easy way to support them online.
Join the City Market Community Rewards program.
City Market is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and other nonprofit organizations will earn thousands of dollars through City Market Community Rewards®. City Market Community Rewards® makes fund-raising easy...all you have to do is shop at City Market and swipe your Value Card!
Click Here to Sign in if you already have a City Market or Kroger account or to enroll. If not enroll and select The 7th Judicial Child Advocacy Center DBA the Dolphin House
How to sign up for AmazonSmile
If you prefer to shop using a web browser:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with the same account you use for Amazon.com
- Select your charity The 7th Judicial Child Advocacy Center
- Start shopping! Remember to checkout at smile.amazon.com to generate donations for your chosen charity.
Tip: Add a bookmark to make it easier to shop at smile.amazon.com.
If you shop using the Amazon app on your mobile phone:
- Open the Amazon Shopping app
- Navigate to the main menu (=)
- Tap on Settings and then select “AmazonSmile”
- Select your charity and then follow the on-screen instructions to turn ON AmazonSmile in the mobile app
- Once AmazonSmile has been activated in your app, future eligible app purchases will generate a donation for the charity you have selected.
Note: The tablet app is not yet supported. Please visit smile.amazon.com/onthego to learn more.